Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.
Our name is 220, but you’re more than just a number to us
Lindsay Taylor Jackson
“Based on our experience, we would recommend him to anyone needing a realtor.”
Mark Jackson recently helped us purchase a home in Clayton, NC from out-of-state. This transaction was complicated by the fact that we wanted to settle on the property within a month. We found Mark to be reliable, honest, responsive, and knowledgeable about the market. He also had excellent real estate contacts and a support team that helped us settle on the home within our timeframe.
"I can recommend her highly"
Lindsay helped me both sell my townhouse and buy my new home. She was very patient with us and did a wonderful job selling and assisting our purchase. We looked at many properties prior to buying. Her knowledge of the area and the entire process is second to none. I can recommend her highly.
"He exceeds all expectations!"
Eric is a true professional and what all Realtors should strive to be! He helped us sell our home and maintained a calm and professional demeanor through the entire process. He was on top of all negotiations and making sure our home closed on time. He exceeds all expectations!